*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910896-Full-Circle
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#910896 added May 11, 2017 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
Full Circle
Prompt: What does it mean to become Full Circle? Write your feelings about this.

On "Young and the Restless", Phyllis had an affair with her husband's brother Billy and she and Jack and they got divorced. Now, Phyllis is back with Billy. Jack told Phyllis they had now become full circle. I am not sure that I agree with this.

Full Circle. You are born, get through childhood, go to college and have a career and get married and have children. This is what it means to become full circle unless something happens to break up, you and your family. Maybe full circle is being in Rehab for problems and you get them solved, get a new life perspective, have a good life and feel good about yourself. This could also be full circle.

Maybe things went back in your life. You got divorced, change careers and your children weren't speaking to you. You get your husband back and your kids are speaking to you again. This, too, could be full circle. Add a dog or a cat. There you have it. Full Circle.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910896-Full-Circle