*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910897-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-11
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#910897 added May 11, 2017 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 11
Chapter Title: The Invitation

Chapter details: Harry receives an invitation from the Weasley family to join them for the Quidditch World Cup.

The invitation for Michele and Devon's Wedding came in the mail. Trina opened it and cried. It was supposed to be her Wedding. Devon's parents had threatened to disown him if he married Trina. Guess what? Trina had played Power Ball and just won Six Million Dollars. She had just picked up her winnings. She also knew a secret about Devon's father and she had the info on video. Trina made her way to the Lexley Mansion. The mansion was grey with blue shutters and part of the mansion was blue. It was beautiful. Trina could afford her own mansion now.

Devon's family was having an engagement party for him and Michele. Trina was going to crash this shindig. She paid a friend to make her up an invitation to this party and the butler let her in. He didn't know who she was. Devon's heart skipped a beat when he saw her. Devon's father ran over to her and demanded that she leave as he roughly grabbed her arm.

"Mr. Lexley, let go of me. I just won six million dollars in Power Ball and Devon doesn't need your money. I know you hired that woman Carrie Winford to frame your illegitimate son for murder and you succeeded. This Carrie person was nuts and killed your illegitimate son. You helped Carrie get out of town. I followed you to your private airstrip and you put Carrie on a plane. I video taped this on my phone. I was hiding in your office and recorded your conversation with Carrie. Mr. Lexley, do I play the recording and video in front of all these people or do you let me stay? Just call off the Wedding and let me have Devon."

Allistar Lexley's face went white and guests were looking at him. "Go ahead and stay." Lexley walked away. Devon went over to Trina. She hugged Devon and told him she wanted to talk in private.

Devon and Trina walked over to the gazebo and Trina showed him her winning ticket. "We have money, Devon. We can get married now. I love you. Your father won't be a problem. He knows I am rich now. Please Devon, call off the Wedding to Michele."

Devon was so happy. He kissed Trina and called off the Wedding to Michele in front of all the guests. Trina just smiled when Michele cried and Allistar Lexley's face was as white as a sheet. Devon didn't know about his illegitimate brother. He married Trina and never found out his father's secret. Trina had always been sweet but she wanted Devon and she had the ammo to use against his father and winning the lottery had helped as well. A few years later, Trina was mysteriously killed. Michele and Allistair had worked together to get rid of Trina. Lexley had power and connections. Trina never saw it coming. It doesn't pay to go up against someone who has power, greed and old money. Sometimes, you wonder if life is a tournament. Who is the best to win the World cup?

** Image ID #2114964 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/910897-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-11