*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911011-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-13
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911011 added May 13, 2017 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 13
Chapter Title: The Forbidden Forest

Context: Harry, Nevine, Draco and Hermione serve detention with Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest.

The forest was dark and the moon wasn't even out. All they had was flashlights, to light the way. A wolf howled and Hermione went to Harry's side and he patted her arm.

"It is all right, Hermione. We have our wands."

Hermione was still scared.

Glowing eyes could be seen and they were glowing red. Hagrid was getting scared.

They heard sounds like an earthquake and the ground shook.

"Harry, this isn't normal. We may not live through this." Nevine was worried.

"Nonsense. We are wizards. We got this." Harry was scared as well.

"Student wizards. I am the Wizard here. I can handle any crisis. I am in charge." Hagrid was so smug.

It sounded like someone was chasing them. Like a big dragon. Harry and the gang didn't know where to run or what to do.

The thing was getting closer and Hedwick flew down and landed on the creature that was chasing them. It was a dragon. The owl clawed the creature and the dragon ran off.

Hedwick landed on Harry. "Thank you, my friend."

Hagrid had nothing to say. She was beginning to think this detention thing was not a good idea.

Hagrid and the kids kept moving. A raccoon ran past them and possums were making noises and looked at the invaders unhappily. A skunk came along and sprayed Hagrid who screamed. Harry, Nevine, Hermione and Draco laughed. Hagrid was upset.

It started to rain. Harry had, had enough. He took his wand and made a little house appear and conjured up some spray to put on Hagrid. She smelled better.

They stayed in the little house until the rain quit and the sun came out. They had cheated but they made it through the night. They were student wizards and they had a right to survive the Forbidden Forest, the best way they could. Harry and his student friends would stay out of trouble and never do detention again.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*






© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911011-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-13