*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911152-Cat-Rat-and-Dog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2120055
These are my daily entries for the activity
#911152 added May 15, 2017 at 12:59pm
Restrictions: None
Cat, Rat, and Dog
A bright design


Cat, Rat, and Dog met in the yard.

"What should we do?" Cat asked.

"Let's play." Dog said. "Let's play a game."

An animated image


"What game could we play?" Rat wondered.

Dog thought about which game they might play. "I have an idea, Rat. You hide. Cat and I could find you."

"OKAY!!! Don't peek!" Rat screeched in excitement as he ran off to hide.

Dog and Cat turned around, and they both counted to ten. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!"

"Here we come to find you." Cat said with a big smile.

Cat and Dog ran over to a large bush. "I think Rat is behind the bush, Cat meowed."

Rat wasn't there. A toy robot was there.

A cute image


"No, Cat, he would be behind that green tree." The two gleefully ran to look behind the tree.

Rat wasn't there. A bunny was behind the tree.

A cute bunny image


"Hmmm." Barked Dog, as they stopped in the middle of the yard to think. "Where could he be hiding?"

Just at that moment, Cat and Dog heard a noise near the flower bed.

Dancing flowers

"Hahaha!" They both laughed. "He must be hiding under the flowers."

Cat and Dog both pounced into the flower bed.

Rat wasn't there. Cat and Dog frightened little Kitty, and then Kitty ran through the yard.

A curious cat


"Rat." Cat purred. "We give up. We can't find you. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

Rat poked his head up. He had been hiding inside a plant pot!

"That was fun!" Rat said. "Let's do it again!"



An image of a mouseAnimated golden catAn animated dog image


An animated dividerAn animated divider
© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911152-Cat-Rat-and-Dog