*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911155-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-15
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911155 added May 15, 2017 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 15
Chapter Title: Cat, Rat and Dog

Content: Hermione's pet cat Crookshanks helps Sirius Black {who is in dog form} to drag Ron and his rat under the Whomping Willow and into the Shrieking Shack.

"Hurry up. You stupid dog. We need to get Ron and that stupid rat."

"I am not always a dog, you snotty, worthless cat."

"Quiet. I see that rat. Get him!"

Crookshanks chased after the rat with Ron behind it and Sirius ran after them as well. Ron ran so fast that he fell into the Whomping Willow. The rat kept running and went into the Shrieking Shack and it was shrieking.

Ron was angry. "Crookshanks, leave my rat alone. Sirius, you really like being a dog?" Ron got himself up out of the Whompimh Willow.

"It suits me and serves me well to be a dog at times."

"I am going to get my rat and I am going home. I suggest you do the same."

"Don't you mean Hogwarts?" Crookshanks laughed.

"Whatever." Ron ran into the Shrieking Shack and got his rat. Crookshanks hissed. Crookshanks decided to chase some squirrels and birds in the Whomping Willow. He would get that rat someday when Ron wasn't around and how tasty it would be. Sirius barked and chased his tail. Ron left with his rat. He and Harry had to practice some magic. He would tell Hermoine to kept her cat away from his rat.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911155-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-15