*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911251
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2106808
{JOURNAL WITH WDC give it 100 Remembering John.}
#911251 added May 16, 2017 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
CHAPTER 8 jUST BEFORE DARK

{Mary Ann MCPhedran}

add item2106140 Just Before Dark add to folder 2106808


Jack arrived at the address where Isa was staying, but had moved on.to another location, and he knocked on the door.
Can I help you ?' said a smartly dressed lady with auburn hair.
I'm lining in the hotel at the moment and I wondered if you have any vacancies.?' Jack replied.
I have a small apartment vacant and she took the keys from the a board behind a desk in the foyer and he followed her to the room. The surroundings in the room were bright, and nicely furnished and a kitchen as you entered the hallway at the end of the apartment. The lounge was to the left and another door inside the lounge led to the bedroom. Another door also on the left led to the toilet and bathroom, Jack was glad that the apartment was on the ground floor, for he would make his job easier when the time was right to find Isa's forwarding address.
After signing for the keys he made his way back to the hotel to pack .and be ready to move into his new home..


{Mary Ann MCPhedran}
© Copyright 2017 Mary Ann MCPhedran (UN: cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary Ann MCPhedran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911251