*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911279
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#911279 added May 17, 2017 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Against The Odds
Prompt: What does it mean to go against the odds and beat them? Write anything you want about this.

Against the odds. I survived extensive bowel surgery and I was on a breathing tube and they were afraid I might not survive that night. I did. Prayer, God and Jesus were with me. I am thankful. Beating the odds? No. Like I said, God and Jesus and prayers.

Against the odds is scary. Like winning the lottery. Slim chance. Being famous. The odds are against us. When I was going to college, to be a Journalist, everyone said the odds were against me. I didn't go for it. I would rather free lance and write what I want. I have two published books and authors know the odds of getting a book published are slim but I did it.

Politicians. The odds are against them and most of them have no business being leaders. Enough said.

Against the odds. Wars, fertility programs, bad storms, cancer treatments and the list goes on and on about beating the odds. All we can do is the best we can and pray. Things may and will work out but not in the way you planned. Do your best to beat the odds.

** Image ID #2121583 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911279