*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911333-The-Marauders-Map
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2120055
These are my daily entries for the activity
#911333 added May 18, 2017 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
The Marauder's Map
A colorful divider


"You're such a jerk, Steve. I can always count on you to get us lost."

"Don't say jerk in front of Katie. She's right behind us in the car seat, you know."

"Dah, you don't say...Such an idiot."

"Candice! Try to find a sign, so maybe we could figure out where we are."

"Marauderbot," the two year old mumbled from the back.

"What's that sweetie? Mommy and Daddy are just talking. We'll get off of this long, lonely road soon and then we'll stop at a Burger King or something. How's that?"

"Marauderbot, Marauderbot, Marauderbot."

"Oh there's a sign, Candice, see if you can read it when we go by."

"Drive safely. Oh that's a helpful sign. Drive safely. As if we could drive not safely on this old country road. Why don't we just make a uturn and retrace our steps?"

"That won't work. We've been driving here for like an hour. I'm hoping we come to a main road soon."

"Awww! Sweetie, please don't throw things at Daddy while he's trying to drive."

"What was that she threw?"

"Marauderbot"

"It's a map! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Miranda's map!! She was trying to give us the map from your sister all this while! It must have been in that sand pail next to her."

Candice looked over the map. "Nice. Miranda circled where we have to go, and highlighted the roads which lead to it. Good, it looks like we're going the right way after all."

Candice leaned over the seat. "Thank you, Katie. That was a very big help."


cNote image
© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911333-The-Marauders-Map