*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911504
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911504 added May 21, 2017 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 21
Title: The Hearing

Content: Harry appears in front of the entire Wizengumot charged with violating the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Socery and the International Structure of Socery by conjuring a Patronus in front of his cousin Dudley to save them from demeanor.

The judge looked at Harry. "How do you plead, young man?"

"Not guilty." answered Harry.

"These are some serious charges. You are facing being kicked out of Hogwarts." Judge Tomunis was a serious judge and a wizard himself.

Prosecuting Attorney, Lucien didn't like Harry and was secretly jealous of his skills as a wizard at a young age. "Your Honor, Harry has been in trouble since his arrival. He doesn't follow the rules, does illegal wizardy and is a bad influence. I want him kicked out and stripped of his wizard powers."

Salvatore, an elf, Harry's lawyer asked to speak up for Harry. The judge granted permission.

Salvatore stood up. "Your honor, Harry is the one who located the Philiosopher's Stone, Saved Professor Mad Eye who was taken prisoner, used his wand to save himself and the children in the Forbidden Forest from a dragon. He and Hermione started a campaign for elf rights and Harry makes straight A's and his wizardy skills are far advanced and he is a good wizard."

Lucien was not happy. "Elf rights. Who is Harry's lawyer? A elf no less! Why was an elf hired as his lawyer?"

"That will be enough. Lucien is a good attorney. There will be no more outbursts. Harry Potter did some good things here. The charges are serious but young Potter has done some good things. I won't kick young Potter out of Hogwarts but I will confine him to a room in the dark towers for a week. There is to be no spells. He will study his text books and be fed and allowed to visit two of his friends. He will be able to play games and not be a prisoner. His instructors will teach him in his room and he has run of the dark towers. Mr. Potter, don't break any wizard rules. Just do the lessons and use your magic to save people but no pranks. Is that understood, young man?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you. I promise to obey the rules." Harry smiled.

Lucien started to protest but the judge pointed his wand at him and Lucien sat down.

"This case is closed." Judge Tomunis struck his gavel on the desk and the hearing was over.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911504