*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911682-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-24
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911682 added May 24, 2017 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 24
Chapter Title: The Dark Mark

Details: A group of masked Demon Eaters cause havoc after the Quidditch World Cup and are probably looking for Muggles to torture as evidences when people realize they have a farmer and his family suspended upside down in mid-air. The horror of the night ends when the Dark Mark {Voldemort's Sign}conjured in the sky.

Harry, Ron and Hermione saw the sign in the sky.

"Voldemort's sign. The Dark Mark. Harry, what does it mean?"

"I don't know but something bad has happened. Let's keep walking and go toward it."

The trio were nervous and it was dark and the full moon had changed into a crescent. Just them Muggles came running through the woods and almost knocked Harry down.

"What is going on? Muggles stop."

Muggles was out of breath. "The Demon Eaters want to torture me and I was hiding in a kind farmer's house and the Demon Eaters suspended the farmer and his family into mid-air. I a am such a coward. The Dark Mark appeared in the sky and the Demon Eaters were scared and if they are scared, I knew I was in trouble. You had to get suspended from the Quidditch Tournament. This is your fault."

"We did get suspended. You took the trophies and let the Demon Eaters curse our brooms. You took the main spell book. Not to mention how mean you are to elves. Stop being a cissy and man up. Voldemort's Mark has appeared and the Demon Eaters will leave things alone and disappear. They are afraid of the dark mark." Harry was upset with Muggles.

They saw the Demon Eaters and Hermione screamed. A mist appeared and the moon was full again over Voldemort's Mark and the Demon Eaters turned at ashes.

The farmer and his family were back on the ground again. Harry, Ron and Hermione went to see the farmer.

"Who was those guys?" the farmer asked.

"We didn't do anything wrong." The farmer's wife was crying.

Hermione hugged her.

"They were Demon Eaters. They were after Muggles and he is a coward. He does bad things to people and elves." Harry wanted to use his wand on Muggles.

"Mr. Muggles. I will thank you to leave and never darken my door again. We didn't say anything about you to the Demon Eaters. They said you make crops go bad, cause cows not to give milk, steal children and try to get witches to put spells on people. I will thank you to leave."

Muggles mumbled an apology. Voldemort's Dark Sign meant troubled for Muggles. If he did any more bad things, he too would turn to ashes. Muggles vowed to never do a bad thing again.

Muggles left. The farmer and his family invited Harry and his friends to tea. They heard of Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione and knew they were among friends. The Dark Mark made Harry nervous. He had been in enough trouble and knew he had better behave. He didn't want to be ashes.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911682-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-24