*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911773
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911773 added May 26, 2017 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 26
Chapter Title: A Place To Hide

Content: After fleeing the Wedding, Harry, Ron and Hermione need somewhere to hide and regroup. They first stop off and hide in a café but are quickly located by Death Eaters so they head for 12 Grimmaude Place, the former headquarters of the Order Of Phoenix.

"I thought we were free of those Death Eaters." Hermione was all nervous.

"We will be safe here. Death Eaters are afraid of the Salchord Sword and it is here 12 Grimmaude Place." Harry acted braver then he felt.

The three of them made it to 12 Grimmaude Place and entered through the back door. Harry found the Sanchord Sword in the back room on the wall over the fireplace. He carefully took it down.

All of a sudden, the place shook and the Death Eaters appeared. Harry yielded the Sanchord Sword at then Death Eaters and struck them and they disappeared.

"Harry, how did you know about the Sanchord Sword?"

"Ron, you know, nothing gets by me. Muggles told me about it. I am just glad he wasn't lying. We had better get back to Hogwarts. We don't want to get expelled."

Harry put the sword back over the fireplace.

Harry, Hermione and Ron went back to Hogwarts. They were the only ones there. They were safe now. At least for now.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911773