*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911825
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911825 added May 27, 2017 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 27
Chapter Title: The Dueling Club

Content: The second year students learn about dueling from Professors Snape and Lockhart. Harry and Draco are paired up and after an exchange of spells, Draco is coaxed by Snape into conjuring a giant snake that nearly attacks Justin Finch-Fletchley. It is at that point that everyone learns that Harry can talk to snakes.

Harry liked using his sword. "Unguard. I claim this island and treasure as mine. I will run you through." Harry loved doing the pirate thing.

"We aren't pirates. We are a Dueling Club." Draco was always too serious.

Draco stopped dueling and spun around and started saying a bunch of words. He was doing a spell. Harry rolled his eyes.

A giant black snake appeared! This snake was huge and like all snakes, not too friendly. There was no place to hide. It hissed and went after Justin Finch-Fletchley. Justin took his sword and was going to cut him in half. The snake was trying to wrap himself around Justin.

Harry stopped up to the snake. "Mr. Snake. We mean you no harm. You are here because of a spell. Don't harm Justin. If you want to attack Draco, I don't blame you but let's be nice and don't attack anyone. Go take a nap and I will send you back later. If you wish to be run through with a sword, you keep attacking one of us and it happen. I don't want to harm anyone. I am sure you don't want that, either."

The snake looked at Harry and everyone. He decided they were boring and not worth eating and he slithered away and went by a tree and slept.

Snape smiled. "Well done, Harry. That snake listened to you. Are you sure he will sleep until we are done?"

"Yes, we are safe. Being raised without parents and an uncaring uncle, you learn to talk to any creature and make friends with it." Harry glared at Draco.

"Hey Dude. I am sorry. It won't happen again." Draco hung his head.

"Okay, everyone. Let's get back to our lesson." Snape wouldn't have anyone conjure up any more snakes but at least with Harry around, they would be safe.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911825