*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911896
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911896 added May 28, 2017 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 28
Chapter Title: The Unexpected Task

Details: The Yule Ball is announced but for Harry, so is the task of finding a date and leading off the first dance.

Harry didn't know why these things fell on him. He would prefer to skip the dance and practice magic. The only girl he liked was Elvira and she was going to the dance with Darcian. It was dark and late at night and Harry hadn't slept. He decided to go for a walk. The moon was big and full. A bewitching night. Harry walked around Hogwarts.

He heard voices. A girl's voice. "You promised to take me to the dance. We have been a couple for a few months. Why are you dumping me?" IT WAS ELVIRA.

"Elvira, we are only twelve. I didn't ask you to marry me. You aren't Cinderella and you aren't the only girl here. You are so boring. Wanting to make straight A's and act like Miss Perfect. You are a witch and you need to grow up. Stop crying. What a baby!" Darcian laughed and walked away.

Harry had been hiding by the storage building. Poor Elvira. He never liked Darcian. Elvira was sitting by the woods and crying. He walked over to Elvira.

"Who's there? Show yourself. Darcian?" Elvira was scared.

"No. It's Harry. I am sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you."

"It's okay. My life might as well be over." Elvira was still crying.

"Elvira, you don't need Darcian. I would never make you cry. I really like you, Elvira. I wanted you to ask you to the dance but I knew you were going with Darcian." I would never hurt you like that."

"You like me? You wanted to ask me to the dance? Oh. Harry, I would like to go with you. I wish you would have asked me before I had made a fool of myself with Darcian. I always thought you were cute."

Harry blushed. "Elvira, you are not a fool. Darcian is and he is a lousy, stinky wizard. Dance with me." Harry held out his hand to Elvira.

Elvira took his hand and laughed. "We have no music."

"We do." Harry turned on his IPod and The Bay City Rollers were singing: "I Only Want To Be With You." Harry and Elvira danced until 5AM. Elvira was glad Darcian had dumped her. She wanted Harry now.

At The Yule Ball. They were a hit and Darcian was mad but it was his own fault. No girl wanted to dance with him.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911896