*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911980-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-29
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#911980 added May 29, 2017 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 29
Chapter Title: The Letters From Noone

Content: Harry's Hogwarts letter arrives which Uncle Vernon destroys as soon as he sees it. Over the next few days, more and more letters arrive, in more and more letters arrive, in more and more ingenious ways. Even when Vernon makes the family flea the house and stay at a hotel, hundreds of letters for Harry arrive. Eventually, Vernon relocates with his family to a ramshackle little hut on a rock out at sea.

Harry was unhappy that he hadn't heard from Hogwarts. Uncle Vernon moved them to a hotel and was hiding stuff in a big bag. Harry decided to hide outside and wait for the mail man. The mail man showed up and Uncle Vernon was in town. Harry asked the mail man if any letters had come for him.

"Young man, Harry Potter, you have received hundreds of letters. Haven't you gotten them?"

"No, I haven't. Mr. Mail Man, leave my letters at the post office and I will pick them up."

"Yes, I will do that, young man." The Mail Man handed Harry five letters from Hogwarts.

Harry opened the first letter. He had been accepted to Hogwarts. The letter asked why they hadn't heard anything back from him. The next letter had a train ticket in it for use the next day. The other three letters were welcoming letters and classes offered. Harry was mad at his Uncle Vernon. Harry decided to go get his stuff and leave before his Uncle and Aunt came home. Harry packed up his stuff and took the letters and walked by the ocean into town. He had enough money to stay at the hotel for a night. Harry got a room and he couldn't sleep that night. He hated his Uncle Vernon. Harry did fall asleep for an hour but he was awakened by a beautiful white owl. Harry got up and dressed and walked to the train station and boarded the train for Hogwarts. He saw mountains, woods and lakes. This was nice. Anything was better then his life with his uncle and aunt. The train stopped and an ugly elf like creature approached Harry and asked if he was Harry Potter. Harry nodded and the man took him to an ugly, old eerie car and they got in. They drove to Hogwarts. A big, dreary, scary castle but to Harry, it was beautiful and a new life. He was here. This would be his home. He was sure he would love it. Hogwarts. A school of magic and a better life for Harry.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911980-Promptly-Potter-Chapter-Titles-Day-29