*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912028
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#912028 added June 1, 2017 at 4:13pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 30
Chapter Title: Flight Of The Prince

Details: The Death Eaters who had stormed Hogwarts through the Vanishing Cabinet make their escape. The attack had a high price especially the death of Albus Dumbledore.

Seems like there was no way to get rid of the Death Eaters. Harry was beside himself and tired of fighting them. It was getting dark and the moon would be red tonight. Harry remembered how the full moon and mark of Voldemort turned the ones to ashes who had tormented the farm family. Harry was outside with Ron looking at the sky.

"What are you thinking Harry?"

"Maybe the red moon will take care of the Death Eaters." Harry was deep in thought.

Sure enough the Death Eaters showed up. Harry was nervous. Hedwig was flying over head and dropped off a package. Harry looked at the package and opened it. Some pink and red dust. In the sky, the mark of Voldemort again.

"Okay, Ron, let's do this." Harry handed Ron some of the pink and red dust and they threw it on the Death Eaters and a purple haze appeared and Harry and Ron flew on their broomsticks to the moon and dropped more dust on the Death Eaters and the Death Eaters turned to smoke and dust. Harry came to face to face with the Death Eater Prince in the sky. He wore black and red and his face looked liked the devil. He had horns and a tail. Harry and Ron were scared but Harry knew if he got rid of the Prince, the Death Eaters would cease to exist. The Death Eater Prince pointed his finger at Harry and Harry flew under the moon as sparks flew over him. Harry took his wand and pointed it at the Death Eater Prince and the mark of Voldemort fell on him and he turned into fire under the red moon. He screamed and was on fire and fell to the ground. The moon was normal again and Voldemort's Mark was gone. Harry had killed the Prince. The Death Eaters would never come back. Harry and Ron were so relieved. Dumbledore was gone but they would lose no one else to the Death Eaters! Sadly, they were mistaken.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912028