*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912035
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#912035 added May 30, 2017 at 11:44am
Restrictions: None
The United States Of America
The United States Of America

I live in Indiana in the United States. America has a lot of history. Let's see what I can do with this.

The Pilgrims were the first ones to come over here from England. The Pilgrims weren't prepared and some didn't survive. The Native Americans were here first and they weren't treated very nice by the white men. Custer's last stand. Only a horse survived. Bless his heart. I have to love that horse. We can't forget the Pilgrims had the first Thanksgiving and we follow that holiday and custom today. I enjoy Thanksgiving. What gets me, the Pilgrims bought the same rules with them. Believing in witchcraft. Didn't they come over here to start a new life? This confuses me. They kept the same rules.

Pearl Harbor. The United States didn't want to enter the war and after Pearl Harbor got attacked by the Japanese, the US joined the war. I am still wondering why Hawaii was added to the United States. Pearl Harbor didn't deserve to be attacked. That was just mean.

The Titanic. This ship hitting the ice berg and sinking has always bothered me. I guess it is the movie that gets to me and thinking about the real Titanic and I wish I could have been there to help. It was tragic for them.

The Viet Nam War. My father served three tours over there. I don't understand why America gets involved in so many wars. 9-11. That war had to happen. You know, the attack of the twin towers bought us together and I forgot how much I loved my country and I promise I will never forget again. I was at a Alice Cooper Rock Concert after the 9-11 attack and the audience was yelling USA! USA! Alice finished his song he was singing and left the stage and came back carrying the US Flag, wearing a flag shirt and sang "God Bless America." Now, that is patriotism!

I have lived in 6 states in America. My father was in the Air Force and we moved a lot. We lived in Arizona, Washington State, Tennessee, Maryland, Arkansas and Florida briefly. We lived closed to Washington, DC and I love the sites there. The Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and the pretty plunk cherry blossoms. I really like Mount Rainer in Washington State and after watching the "Twilight" movies, I hope to go back to Washington State someday. Tennessee has some neat caves and hills. Arizona is okay if you like deserts. I love the ocean. I enjoy lakes and woods. We live 45 minutes away from Lake Michigan and it id beautiful. We go to Michigan State and Michigan has Frankenmuth which is a German based town and has a great big, neat Christmas Store and I could live there. Indiana is farm country and we live in the country by fields and it is pretty nice.

I hope you enjoyed my tour of the US. There is a lot more but I would hate to write a novel to give you a bigger tour.

** Image ID #2120652 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912035