*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912099
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#912099 added June 19, 2017 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
Promptly Potter Chapter Titles Day 31 The Final Chapter
Chapter Title: The Fallen Warrior

Details: During Harry's removal from Privet Drive by Order Of The Phoenix {all disguised as Harry Potter to throw off the Death Eaters, his pet owl, Hedwig is killed.

Harry was upset when his pet owl, Hedwig was killed. He thought they were free of the Death Eaters. He cried and then he decided it was time to do something. Harry took Hedwig and took off to the woods to see the only person who could help him. Marcilda. He would have to see the witch again. Harry arrived at Marcilda's cottage. It was spooky with dead bats in jars, dark curtains, cauldrons, broomsticks and jars of things he didn't know. Chains on the wall, granite floors and walls. Nothing cheery. Candles with green and red lights.

"Why are you here, young Potter?"

"Marcilda, the Death Eaters can't be stopped and now Hedwig is dead. The Death Eaters will kill us all. "

"Such a pretty owl. Sorry for your loss. The Death Eaters can't stop me. I have power which you lack, little man."

"Please help me get rid of the Death Eaters. My wand and magic dust hasn't worked. I want Hedwig to be alive again."

"I could help you. Why would I? Why should I? What can you offer me?"

"I don't know. What would you want?"

"Your magic wand."

"My magic wand? It hasn't helped kill the Death Eaters."

"That's what I said. It would help me fight that troublesome fairy Celina. I can't stand her and she is more powerful then me. I don't like that. That is my price. Will you hand it over? Your wand can take care of good fairies and wipe them off the earth. I hate good and sweet. Your wand is perfect for me to keep her in line."

Harry's wand had been powerful but it wouldn't help get rid of the Death Eaters and bring Hedwig back to life. Harry handed over his wand.

"That's a good boy. Now, I will help you."

Marcilda bought out jars of liquid, dead animal parts, powder and put everything in a cauldron. She said all kind of words in another language and the cauldron bubbled and thunder and lightning happened. A purple haze and mist appeared and a black looking spook appeared and still ten other black spooks and they screamed and floated out the door. A few minutes later, everything was quiet and the sky was light and Harry could see the Death Eaters headed towards the moon. They would be trapped on the moon forever. Harry looked at Hedwig. He was still dead.

"Don't be so down. I will bring him back to life."

Marcilda bought out some pink liquid and sab and mixed them together and poured it over Hedwig. She said some words Harry couldn't make out. A gold powder exploded and Hedwig flew off the table into Harry's arms. Harry was so happy.

"Thank you, Marcilda. I won't forget this. You do have my wand."

"I know. Go and don't you bother me ever again."

Harry headed back to Hogwarts with Hedwig on his shoulder. As for his magic wand. He had left it at Hogwarts. The wand Marcilda had could only be used for good things. She had her spells. The wand was useless.

All was quiet at Hogwarts. Harry hoped he never saw The Death Eaters again. The Last Warrior. He had done his best and had to get a witch's help. He pulled out his sword. He hoped he could use it to be a warrior. He had his wand, sword, Hedwig, friends and everything he had learned at Hogwarts. He was a wizard. He didn't need to be a Warrior. Hedwig slept on his bed that night. Life would be good at Hogwarts for awhile.

Merit Badge in Hedwig and Harry
[Click For More Info]

"Don't let the muggles get you down!" J.K. Rowling  Enjoy the magic of Harry Potter wherever you go!  *^*Heart*^**^*Wand*^**^*Witch*^*

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912099