*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912246-Thank-God-Its-Friday-June-2-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#912246 added June 2, 2017 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
Thank God It's Friday, June 2, 2017
Istiqlál (Independence), 18 ‘Aẓamat (Grandeur), 174 Badi - Friday, June 2, 2017 CE

"Whoso hath searched the depths of the oceans that lie hid within these exalted words, and fathomed their import, can be said to have discovered a glimmer of the unspeakable glory with which this mighty, this sublime, and most holy Revelation hath been endowed."
Bahá’u’lláh1

I think I've discovered a glimmer of the glory in the revelation of Baha'u'llah, but I know it's only a slight glimmer because the ocean of the Revelation of Baha'u'llah is far reaching. I'm living in the early stages of this revelation, only a century into the Revelation and two centuries after Baha'u'llah's birth, so I can't claim to know everything. I know the future is glorious without knowing what the future holds. Right now the world seems to be falling apart, but this is all part of God's great plan for humanity and the planet.


Goals I Accomplished This Week

*BoxCheckB* Post, at least, every-other-day to Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon
*BoxCheckR* Completed "Comma Sense Classroom Forum" by Thursday, June 1.
*BoxCheck* Complete week 1 of "Around the World in Fifty-Two Weeks" .
*BoxCheckR* Review, at least, a total of 20 items for the week with 5 written by newbies.
*BoxCheckB* Respond to, at least, one blog prompt in "Melting Snow" each day.
*BoxCheckR* Make a list of goals to complete in June. The main goal for June is to create my website.

I'm depressed. I don't know why, but it could be I'm worried about my financial problems. I paid the post due power bill yesterday after I returned home from cashing Faye's check and getting my hair cut. I, also, made out the money order for the rent. I'm not paying the rent online any more for reasons I don't want to go into here. It cost money for the money order, but that is better then depositing a check in the bank and then taking it out immediately. I checked my horoscope this morning, which is something I rarely do anymore. Perhaps if I took a paper then I'd read it more because the online horoscopes aren't as entertaining as those in the paper.

Today's Questionable Advice

"Jun 2, 2017 - Fear about your financial security could plague you today, Capricorn. Dissatisfaction with some of work you've been doing and delays in reaching some of your goals might have you wondering what you could do better. Doubts about a friend's motives might cause you to waver in your trust of that person. Take the time to consider everything objectively. All is probably not as it seems."2

I have to agree with the last sentence in the horoscope "All is probably not as it seems." It's evening now, so I've stopped worrying. Today the worries and depression struck in the afternoon. Sometimes it strikes in the morning and sometimes later at night.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for June 2, 2017
2  https://www.horoscope.com/us/horoscopes/general/horoscope-general-daily-today.as...


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/912246-Thank-God-Its-Friday-June-2-2017