*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913266-Wednesday-June-14-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#913266 added June 14, 2017 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday; June 14, 2017
‘Idál (Justice), 11 Núr (Light) 174 Badi - Wednesday, June 14, 2017 CE

"The first duty prescribed by God for His servants is the recognition of Him Who is the Dayspring of His Revelation and the Fountain of His laws, Who representeth the Godhead in both the Kingdom of His Cause and the world of creation. Whoso achieveth this duty hath attained unto all good; and whoso is deprived thereof hath gone astray, though he be the author of every righteous deed. It behoveth every one who reacheth this most sublime station, this summit of transcendent glory, to observe every ordinance of Him Who is the Desire of the world. These twin duties are inseparable. Neither is acceptable without the other. Thus hath it been decreed by Him Who is the Source of Divine inspiration."
Bahá’u’lláh1

It's Wednesday and time for a Midweek Reflections entry. I've already made two of those entries in "Melting Snow, so I don't think I'll make another entry with that title. I have a lot to do today. I have to finish a short story, post it on "Comma Sense Classroom Forum, and do some reviews. I'm not feeling very inspired right now; in fact, I'm a bit depressed and appear to be getting more depressed. I was fine this morning after I took my work to the dumpster in the alley and then around the block. I still have some coffee in the kitchen maybe that will get me out of my depression.


I submitted the following to "Spiritual Newsletter (June 14, 2017): I am a Baha'i. Baha'i fast for nineteen days between sunup and sundown. Our fast occurs during the month of ‘Alá’ which falls the first nineteen days of March. The end of the Nineteen Day fast is Naw-Ruz (it falls on the vernal equinox). I am now 70 years old, so I am no longer required to fast, but when I was fasting I can assure you that watching other people eat or drink didn't bother me.

I took the personality test mentioned in "Short Stories Newsletter (June 14, 2017), and it turns out I'm a Mediator Personality (INFP-T). I'm 70% introvert, 86% intuitive, 67% feeling, 86% perspective, and 54% turbulent. As a Mediator my role is diplomat and my strategy/goal is constant improvement. I submitted my results in a comment to this newsletter.

Today's Accomplishments

*BoxCheckB* Donated a package to "Invalid Item: Review three poem and give an awardcon to my favorite.
*BoxCheckR* Set up template for July fantasy newsletter.
*BoxCheck* Finished and submitted "Invalid Entry to "Comma Sense Classroom Forum.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for June 14, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913266-Wednesday-June-14-2017