*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913805-Day-51---Critical-Timing
Rated: E · Book · Health · #2105270
Follow my struggles and triumphs as I attempt to gain a healthy lifestyle.
#913805 added June 21, 2017 at 11:27am
Restrictions: None
Day 51 - Critical Timing
The last couple of weeks I have been struggling to keep my head above water. I know I have reverted back to a few old habits. We have been eating out a lot more than I would care to admit and for the first time in weeks I have feared going to the grocery store.

We went to the grocery store despite my current fear and it was tough, but I survived! I saw my favorite sugar cookies and my husband was able to talk me out of them. I have read that nestle was selling a few of their bars and they might not be on the market anymore or the recipe might change and they wouldn't taste the same, so I debated getting some butterfingers, but didn't buy them. We were able to leave the store without me buying any junk food. You would think that leaving the store without junk food would make me very proud of myself, instead I was wondering if I could talk my husband into buying donuts on the way home. I didn't even try. Today I am thankful that I walked out of both situations unharmed. My confidence in myself would have been shattered if I had given into either of those temptations.

P.S for breakfast I had a three egg omelet, I believe 1 egg = 1 serving. Does that mean I had 3 servings of protein for breakfast or just 1?

© Copyright 2017 Carissa Jean (UN: carissasmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carissa Jean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913805-Day-51---Critical-Timing