*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913915-Deciding-Beach-Vacation-Or-Mountain-Vacation-Geometry
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#913915 added June 23, 2017 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
Deciding: Beach Vacation Or Mountain Vacation, Geometry
Blog CityPrompt: You can't decide between a beach vacation or mountain vacation so you.......

Mu husband and I rent the most expensive RV, pack our things and our cat and we take a road trip. We go to Minnesota to see my son and all the wild life and lakes. We then go to Florida to see my sister and we go to St. Augustine and I do see the beach and the lighthouse there. We ho to the zoo and shopping. YOU KNEW THIS NEXT PART WAS COMING! We go to Forks, Washington to visit the Cullen Family, friendly vampires and see all the sites from the movie. I wish I could take this road trip.

We head to Canada and Alaska. I want to see bears, moose and wolves. So, this is my vacation someday.

BCOF Prompt: Circle, Triangle, square. Write something about this.

I am back in Geometry Class! I was lousy at Geometry. I will say this. I think my full has come full circle in spite of the problems we face and I will be retiring soon. Finally. I plan to work at Visiting Nurses part time until December as my job is closing at the mental health facility. I will have two months off. Triangle. I was involved in a triangle once. Love Triangle. Neither one of those guys was worth my time. Square. I may be a square but I am getting older and I like different things in life as I get older. Is this a geometry problem with a good resolution? I think so.

** Image ID #2121583 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/913915-Deciding-Beach-Vacation-Or-Mountain-Vacation-Geometry