*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914295-Wednesday-Contemplations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#914295 added June 30, 2017 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday Contemplations
‘Idál (Justice), 6 Raḥmat (Mercy) 174 Badi - Wednesday, June 28, 2017 CE

"Were a man in this day to adorn himself with the raiment of trustworthiness it were better for him in the sight of God than that he should journey on foot towards the holy court and be blessed with meeting the Adored One and standing before His Seat of Glory. Trustworthiness is as a stronghold to the city of humanity, and as eyes to the human temple. Whosoever remaineth deprived thereof shall, before His Throne, be reckoned as one bereft of vision."
Bahá’u’lláh1

Reading this quote reminded me that I have a lot of writing projects I have to catch up on. I don't know if I'll be able to get everything caught up before July 1. I think the best thing to do is start with the closest deadline and work backwards from there. The problem is that I'm stuck on the one with the closest deadline, but I just start writing and see what I come up with. I need to finish it by Friday. I can get a lot accomplished today if I don't let myself waist time. My problem is that when I have a deadline I stress and find busy work to procrastinate with.


*BoxCheckB* I have finished and submitted the story "Cathedral of Lost Souls to "Quotation Inspiration: Official Contest.

Footnotes
1  Baha'i Words for June 28, 2017


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914295-Wednesday-Contemplations