*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914299-Sea-Spirit
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#914299 added June 28, 2017 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Sea, Spirit
Prompt: "Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." Van Morrison

I thought of a sea gull when I read this. They soar over the blue ocean and seem happy. I live 45 minutes away from Lake Michigan and sea gulls hang around the corn fields and ponds in my area. They might have needed a change of scenery. I do love seeing seagulls.

I like the smell of the ocean and hear the waves crashing. Seagulls flying over head looking for food. If only our soul and spirit could fly like they do. It would be calming, peaceful and the beauty of the ocean is so neat. I wish I could see the ocean everyday. Sailors like to sail the seven seas and they must have this calm feeling all the time. This would be so neat. I look forward to seeing Lake Michigan this summer. This is my ocean and I always feel a certain calmness. My spirit and soul will be like the seagull.

** Image ID #2121583 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/914299-Sea-Spirit