*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915367-Michael-Jackson
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#915367 added July 14, 2017 at 10:08am
Restrictions: None
Michael Jackson
Prompt: Lyn wrote the first sentences to Michael Jackson's song about the man in the mirror. Write about Michael Jackson.

I loved Michael Jackson when he was a cute little kid. He sang with his brothers but he was the star. His father pushed him and it is like he got beat out of his childhood. I didn't think about that when I was younger. I just liked The Jackson 5 Songs and I had a posters of little Michael all over my wall. He was a star and a favorite of mine. He was strange when he grew up but I didn't care. He had a lot of talent, did the moon walk and I was sad when he died. I hope he is at peace and happy. I don't think he was happy down here. The world will never forget him. He give comfort to Ryan White who died of Aids. The CD Ryan had in his car was Michael Jackson's The Man In The Mirror CD. This song could apply to all of us. We look in the mirror and want to make a change and make a difference in our lives and the world. Thank you, Michael. We love you and miss you.

** Image ID #2121583 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915367-Michael-Jackson