*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915501-Steam-Show-Power-Of-The-Past-Show
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#915501 added July 16, 2017 at 11:38am
Restrictions: None
Steam Show, Power Of The Past Show
We live in a rural, farm area and my husband likes to go to tractor shows and they had a power of the past show with old tractors, hay balers and old farm equipment and tractors of the past as well. My mother went with us and Mom and I went to look at the Quilt display. They had beautiful floral and diamond type quilts. I was disappointed there were no wolf quilts this year. I enjoy the wolf quilts and Mom has been working on my "Wizard Of Oz" quilt for three years and I hope it gets done soon.

Flea Markets. I bought a "Star Trek" Barbie and Ken Doll Set. This is Captain Kirk and the woman who was with him in the first season and these dolls were so expensive when they first came out but I got a good price on them.$10.00. They came out years ago. I finally bought them. I also bought a nice gold, rhinestone watch and some fictional Regency Romance novels. I was hoping to find Jane Austen books I don't have but no luck.

There were two beautiful black plow horses with big, furry feet pulling a wagon and I do love horses especially since I have been watching "Heartland." I wish I lived on a dude ranch with horses. We do have a lot of horses around here. I went to visit people who have horses and they come right up to me. Animals know I love them.

This is all I have done this summer so far. Next weekend, we plan on going to the zoo and an amusement park. I am enjoying my summer.

Beautiful Princess Megan Rose Plaque made by Minja, my Dear Friend.



© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915501-Steam-Show-Power-Of-The-Past-Show