*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915557-Houseboat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#915557 added July 17, 2017 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
Houseboat
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
Creation Saturday! You're a famous author...how would you go about furnishing the perfect houseboat to live on while you continue your career? Money isn't an object, but you can only leave the boat once every three months.

In Amsterdam there are a lot of canals with houseboats to live on. I would choose a nice boat and strip it all the way, then build it up again with the help of an architect. The floor would be wood, and the furniture would be light and airy, probably by Ikea, because that’s not that expensive and it’s the way I would like to furnish a boat. A living room area, sleeping quarters with shower and toilet and a nice deck on top where you can sit and hang out with friends. A few pots and plants outside and it would be finished. I would like to keep it as simple as possible.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915557-Houseboat