*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915743-The-Science-of-Temple-
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#915743 added July 20, 2017 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
The Science of Temple 🙏

The human mind can be organized in such a way that our whole system can become receptive to a certain energy, which ancient Hindus knew of.
The majestic Temples of India were not just architectural phenomenons built off of hobby. A full commitment of meticulous work that took generations to come into fruition.
A seemingly impossible feat that was made possible.

Why such dedication and unwavering focus...??
Because such sacred spaces were not built for just prayer,but to erase the perceived lines separating Divine and man, by the absorption of energy as a rejuvenator.

So that devotee can walk the spiritual path with balance,fulfilling their purpose of birth to know God.Never built with intentions of prompting a religion of specifics, or even to please the Gods, but built with purpose of benefiting humanity as a tool to be used to raise human consciousness and constructed by adhering to the Vedic message of leading life in balance with nature and universe.

Although a simple sit of stillness is suffice.
A visit to the Temple should be approached with a understanding of the science involved not just ritualistic .
Today's scientific analysis has proven that the chosen structure and location of temples where deliberately put where positive energy was abundant.Strategically located in spaces with peak energy points,decide by the electrical and magnetic wave conveyances of the north and south pole thrust.Both interior and exterior would have to be in complete balance for such occurrence of intense energy.

The temple architecture itself was to resemble a human body.A natural positioning of the body in padmasana is effectively a temple itself.
The structure of temple domes is also of purpose.while inside any mantras or prayers said have nowhere to go,but are simple echoed back creating a circle, raining back down on to devotee.In most temples Murti is placed in core of temple known as Moolasthanam or Gharbhagriha.

A space of high positive magnetic waves.A copper plate placed underneath Murti is believed to absorb earths magnetic waves.Vibratory fields from such energy would resonate in all surroundings making ones body conducive to the energy.
Temple is then built around Murti.

Temple floors were constructed in such a way that when removing shoes devotee could absorb vibrations allowing it to pass through feet to the body.
A temple bell is quite interesting also.Made up of specific proportions of metals,each one is mixed and made to produce a specific vibration.Activating HEARING.

Upon entering temple bell is rung..a seven second echo resonates with all seven healing chakras in the body.
Creating a balance of left and right brain.

The inner core of a temple is usually dark where idol is placed.
By lighting Camphor the illuminating glow seen in the dark activates SIGHT.Offering of flowers,camphor and incense creates a strong perfume activating SMELL...calming the ripples of ones mind.

According to Ayurvedic medicine the sipping of Thulasi water from a copper vessel balances the three Doshas in body activating TASTE.Performing the ritual Pradakshina after five senses are activated,all positive energies are absorbed because devotee has made mind,body and soul receptive using Temple as a tool.

The application of Tilak given to devotee by temple priest upon Ajna consecrates the body as a temple.

Like a fish taken out of water will remain forever parched and cannot be at ease by any arrangements made on dry land.
Humans conceiving any plans by the illusions of the mind, can never truly have their thirst quenched.

There will always be a whisper of the soul.
Like the shaking of dust from a rug we must detach from the limits of our physical bodies.

Taking the inward journey, by using certain tools to there fullest capacity.In this way the ultimate Truth can be revealed to devotee bringing all into remembrance.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915743-The-Science-of-Temple-