*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916048-Worlds-First-Poet-Books-As-Weapons
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#916048 added July 24, 2017 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
World's First Poet, Books As Weapons
Blog City Prompt: Who do you imagine would have been the world's first poet? Alien, female, Neanderthal or ghost?

I think a ghost who was in love but was killed by her lover for another woman and the ghost wrote poems to feel like her life was worth something. Maybe her lover found the poems and died of a heart attack and was stuck with her forever.

Maybe it was a love sick mermaid who loved a Navy man 300 years ago and left him poems in a bottle. He found them and met her, fell in love with her and love made her human. I like this idea better.

BCOF Prompt: Dr. Who: "Books are the best weapons in the world. Arm yourself."

There are so many books. A Bible will protect you against evil. Some people believe in spells and will use books to try to cast them. Medical books give you diagnosis and I like to read them to learn about medical issues. Pharmacy books. They tell you anything about medications you want to know.

Fictional novels help you forget your problems and go to a world you want to live in forever.

There are books about foreign countries, how to books, information, gardening, hobbies, books about your favorite movies and stars and you can find a book about everything. Maybe we could change the world for the good if we read every book ever written! There's a thought!

Beautiful lawn image of Jane Austen and her book with flowers and a silhouette.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916048-Worlds-First-Poet-Books-As-Weapons