*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916119-Equality
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#916119 added July 25, 2017 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Equality
"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS [13+]
The Sunday News! Recently, the popular and long-running British television show Doctor Who announced that a woman would be taking over the main character's role for the first time in its history, and naturally men are upset about this decision (this particular article doesn't come right out and say it, but there are some pretty vile and vulgar responses out there...trust me ). When are men gonna finally understand that everything isn't about them, and that they have to share things and realize women are just as capable as they are...especially when it comes to acting?

I was a feminist in my younger years when it was good to take action to laws and regulations only profitable to men. A lot has changed for the better since. But a lot is still in progress. Men and women have a choice nowadays, to live a life of equality or choose one side…it’s up to them. Of course, I am talking of the Western world, in a lot of parts of the globe there is still misogyny or hatred towards women, or fear, I am not sure which is which. Things always change slowly. It’s a normal progression in life. I am still not worried although a lot still has to change for the better for women AND men!


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916119-Equality