*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916221
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#916221 added July 28, 2017 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Living Through Reading and Writing
Prompt: What lives have you lived through reading and writing?

I have lived through the Medieval times with Marie Antionette, Henry the VIII's wives, my own fictional Princesses in my reading and written stories. I have written about Camelot, Princess Diana and Kate and William.

I have read and written stories about the "Twilight" series and remember being in Washington State when I was a kid. I have written about Translyvania, vampires and read stories about them as well.

My Great Grandma was full blooded Cherokee and died before I was born but I like to think she helped write my Native American stories and poems.

I have read and written about England. I have read Jane Austen novels and written items about her and her Pride and Prejudice characters.

I have written poems about nature, unicorns and romance. I have written fantasy items about fairies and pirates, blog entries about my life and entered Blog Challenges about Harry Potter and music. I have my own Prince Challenge Contest I have done. I have also written religious items. I have written about teddy bears and they take me back to my childhood. I have written about Halloween and Christmas and I like remembering fun Halloween days and treasured Christmas times.

Reading and writing can take us anywhere. I am thankful for them.

Beautiful lawn image of Jane Austen and her book with flowers and a silhouette.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916221