*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916888-OCCUPY-UNTIL-I-COME----August-6
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#916888 added August 6, 2017 at 8:50am
Restrictions: None
OCCUPY UNTIL I COME -- August 6
It is up to us to stay ready---gear up, be on watch, be vigilant in prayer and meditation, praise and thanksgiving to Him. For Jesus said, Occupy until I come.

He is coming again.

As an army occupies a land/territory, so are we (the army of God) to occupy the land, places of business, etc. We are the salt of the earth. If the salt loses its flavor, it is good for nothing. Therefore, stay vigilant---for the enemy goes about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

Let the veil be removed, be not deceived. Open your eyes and ears and protect your eye-gates and ear-gates and mind-gates. Stay close to God and He will stay close to you.

Our God is the same----yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

Thus saith the Lord: But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:37-39)

See Jude 20-25: But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.


"In heavenly armor, we enter the land... the battle belongs to the Lord." (See Ephesians 6.)


© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916888-OCCUPY-UNTIL-I-COME----August-6