*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916892-Sunday-August-6-2017
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#916892 added August 7, 2017 at 9:52am
Restrictions: None
Sunday, August 6, 2017
Jamál (Beauty), 7 Kamál (Perfection) 174 Badi - Sunday, August 6, 2017 CE

This is going to be a busy writing day for me because I have to finish the fantasy newsletter and write an entry for "Invalid Post"   in "Endless Night. I started the response to the post in "Snow Scribbles. I have to post that sometime later today when I finish writing, at least, 1000 words about finding Victor. I paused only long enough to review some Medical genre items for "Game of Thrones. I don't think I'll get any poem written for "Bicentenary Poems and Prose, but that's all right because I have over half of the 200 poem I'm dedicated to The Blessed Beauty written.


"The confirmations of the Spirit are all those powers and gifts which some are born with (and which men sometimes call genius), but for which others have to strive with infinite pains. They come to that man or woman who accepts his life with radiant acquiescence."
‘Abdu’l-Bahá1

I need to accept my life with radiant acquiescence. Sometimes I am capable of doing this and sometimes I have difficulty. Today I need to accept the events in my life with radiant acquiescence because I have a lot of writing to do. I just finished my edition of the fantasy newsletter for August. The subject was "Game of Thrones and genre reviewing. I did most of the genre reviews today before finishing the newsletter. Now all I have to do is the blogger of the month and blogger of the week items. I also have to write, or rather finish, something for "Endless Night.


Footnotes
1  Bahái Words for August 6, 2017.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916892-Sunday-August-6-2017