*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916970-Blogger-of-the-Month-entry-for-July
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#916970 added September 30, 2020 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
Blogger of the Month entry for July
Write a 300-500 word blog entry on a renewable energy source. Send the link to me by Wednesday, August 9 @11:59 PM WDC time. Blogging Circle Of Friends.

The only renewable energy source I can come up with in this time of my life is LOVE. I know I could write about solar panels, wind energy or the like, but I prefer to write about LOVE this time. It’s the energy of the heart and of the soul that is renewed here.

LOVE is tangible and non-tangible alike. It’s warm and fuzzy, it’s hot and passionate, it’s feeling, emotion and thought, physical and non-physical. It’s an event, a state of mind and body, of well-being and grace. It’s what you give and what you receive. With LOVE the chain is endless and it never wears out or let you down. It is pure energy.

In my particular case the object of my affection, the subject of my LOVE, is my new found soul mate. But LOVE acts beyond the one person, it’s merely a vehicle if you fall into LOVE. The whole world and almost every person or animal or plant or object can be a source of LOVE. If you LOVE one person, you love all of them. As a matter of speaking, of course, I am not falling in LOVE with everybody for real, but I do feel more connected with others and the world in which I live. It has that bearing on me.

So, it’s an endless bliss to be able to LOVE, to explore this new terrain of being.

I suspect LOVE has nothing to do with possession, with obsession, with images of what you expect, nothing to do with holding on or clinging to a feeling, but in a sense letting go and free the mind, the body, the thoughts of all that is contaminating this pure energy source.

LOVE is endless and is utterly joyful and gracious.

I hope I am worthy of this new state of being and I am doing my best to enjoy every minute of it. To receive and give back, that’s the purpose of LOVE for me.

The End.

WC:331

© Copyright 2020 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/916970-Blogger-of-the-Month-entry-for-July