*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917062-10-Stupid-Things-I-Will-Never-Not-Be-Angry-About
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2091338
A blog for all things personal, informational, educational, and fun.
#917062 added August 8, 2017 at 3:48am
Restrictions: None
10 Stupid Things I Will Never Not Be Angry About
Like many people, there are some things that just really tick me right off. Like many people (at least, I hope like many people, otherwise I probably sound like a rage filled lunatic), I sometimes decide to fixate on certain things that will pretty much always make me angry. Here are a few of the most notable examples.

1. CBC cancelled Strange Empire. How could they? They barely gave that show a chance. It was one of the freshest things on television at the time, and they left it with a massive cliffhanger.

2. Stephen Harper won the 2011 Canadian Federal election with a majority government. How could my country have done this? I would like to note, this happened literally weeks before I turned eighteen, and I was unable to vote.

3. My brother snapped my PS1 disc for Tomb Raider 2 right after I figured out how to get good at it. He was about two at the time, so I am not mad at him, I am just mad.

4. This kid in middle school acted like I couldn't read, and picked on me over it. Not only could I read, but I could read better than he could. The injustice!

5. My mother lost my copy of Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone while reading it to my brother. I ended up having to replace it, which did lead to a pretty magical story ("Elizabeth LK and the Magic of Harry Potter), but it was part of a boxset, so it took me some time.

6. My cousin ripped the paper-y sleeve for my DVD boxset of all the classic Frankenstein films. He was under two at the time, so once again it is not him I am mad at. It's just part of a collection, and now it's damaged.

7. When we were eight years old, people bullied my best friend because she spoke with a lisp due to her retainer. They even took it beyond that and started saying she was humping people. Children can be absolutely evil.

8. When I was five years old, I went to school with a boy I couldn't stand. He was just kind of a jerk. But people bullied him, and it angered me greatly (and still does). They didn't pick on him for being an asshole, they picked on him for his accent.

9. My previous cell phone (from over two years ago) would randomly switch the keyboard to commands rather than letters. I would be trying to send a quick text, but hitting "e" would exit me from the text and open my email. The only way to change it back was to restart the phone.

10. I can't clean my glasses. This is a recurring situation, and kind of my own fault, but it still makes me really angry every time I try to clean them and fail to do an adequate job.

(I have committed to blogging daily with Give It 100. This is Day Ninety-Nine. Eight days of leave taken total.)

© Copyright 2017 Lady Elizabeth Mormont (UN: elizabethlk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lady Elizabeth Mormont has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917062-10-Stupid-Things-I-Will-Never-Not-Be-Angry-About