*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918422-Game-of-Thrones
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#918422 added August 25, 2017 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Game of Thrones
Oh Hell Yes!!! I sooo wanted this Reek Torture!
"Game of Thrones"   by Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm

Prompt: Show the world how much of a GoT fan you really are by writing a newsfeed post, blog entry, etc. telling the world (honestly) how many episodes of the show you've watched and the number of books in the series you've read. ~ 5000 points



Ah yes, my vice, my delight, my immense joy of having caved in and started watching this series. I admit I haven't read any of the books, but my Uncle has and is always telling me differences between the show and the books. Between my own writing and reviewing here on WdC, it doesn't leave a lot of extra time to read one of these novels, though I hope to one day.

R has watched this show from its inception. So many nights I'd go into the bedroom to sleep and he was watching. I'd always complained because I kid you not, every time I walked in someone was naked. I thought geez dude, is there nothing better than watching rape and constant sex, or people parading around in the nude? I complained a lot over the course of four years. And then one night, I couldn't sleep and decided to watch with him. I had a million questions. I needed answers and so my binge began. I watched the entire 4 seasons in like 5 days. OMG my brain was FRIED. I couldn't process all of that, but I was ready for the big season 5 premiere and oh how happy I was.

I cannot say how many episodes I've watched because I've gone back over and over again and started from the beginning. Any time they were playing I'd rewatch. I'm helpless when it comes to this show.

*Exclaim* *Exclaimv* SPOILER ALERT *Exclaimv* *Exclaim*


If you haven't watched, then I am telling you to run away now. If you're not up to date with season 7 *Stop* *Stop* *Stop* *Stop* *Stop* *Stop*. This is the point of no return.

I love the dragons. I love Jon Snow. I mean who wouldn't? He's so easy on the eyes and oh that voice, just makes me melt. *Laugh* His romance with Ygritte was hot. My favorite line...that thing you do with your tongue How bold and hot was that? Even the characters that I loathe and hate, like Joffery and little finger, and Cersei bring about a lot of emotion when watching this show. You want to see their downfall, you are plotting right along with the characters hoping for their demise.

I love everything about the show, and now I'm anxiously awaiting the finale of Season 7, wondering about the dragon. If a fire breathing dragon suddenly has piercing cold blue eyes, what do they breathe? Fire? All I know is that possibly I will find out on Sunday. I knew once the White Walker shot him down that's what was going to happen. The battle is brewing. Jon is about to meet Cersei, though I hope she declines and has her ass handed to her. *Laugh* What can I say? I'm all for it. She's just pure evil and deserves nothing good.

The math. Hmm. 66 episodes, times at least five would be 300. And I know I've watched the last episode 4 times already.

If you haven't seen this, it's a must. Enjoy



Go House Greyjoy!!!


© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918422-Game-of-Thrones