*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918437-THE-BEST-LIES
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#918437 added August 25, 2017 at 12:11pm
Restrictions: None
THE BEST LIES
Blog City image small THE BEST LIES 


Prompt: Lies, everyone tells them some people are better liars than others... or are they?

An institutionalized lie is highly resistant to truth.

Think about it.  ---  We have lived (or died) with lies about Cancer, AIDS, 9/11, Elections, the Civil War, the First World War, the Second World War, the Afghan War, the Iraq War, the Syria Civil War, and on and on...

The untruths are repeated, reinforced, enhanced and whispered, announced, broadcast so many millions of times by the governments, rulers, politicians and institutions that steer and order the history writers, the Media, the script writers, the paid experts---that the truths are buried and distorted forever.

However, now in 2017 we see and hear a resounding clash between:
TRUTH and LIES leaving everyone confused and full of anxiety. Some of the best lies have a dark side that take a very bright light to expose. And would folks recognize the truth if they weren't blinded by the darkness or the illumination?

Where's the damn switch? I'd like to see the BEST TRUTH!

Peace and love...>>>iggy
*Boat*

banner with iguana

*Star* “When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar; you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
---George R.R. Martin


© Copyright 2017 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918437-THE-BEST-LIES