*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918716-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918716 added August 28, 2017 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
Story: Continuing story "Invalid Post"  
Word Count: 243


That's all David needed to know. He made a phone call. ...The phone call.

"Xander, I need you to put that operation which we spoke about into action. I heard it from a reliable source that bad trouble is coming. At this point, I fear that the resistance won't be able to handle things much longer. We have to take more drastic action."

"Alright. I'll see what I can do."

Xander was impressive. Within an hour, the sounds of birds were replaced with the sounds of fighter jets zooming by. David went to the bunker he built on his rooftop. "Stay here!" He called over his shoulder as he ran.

He peered out from the tiny window in the well disguised bunker with high powered binoculars. He could clearly see the jets bombing nearby parks. Why would they be bombing the parks, he wondered. Oh, nice show! They're making a point of destroying all the decorative plants and flowers in this city.

David's phone rang, and he grabbed it out of his pocket. "Yes?"

"David, this was our first strike." Xander began. "More will follow. We thought we'd give them something to think about first. Also, as we speak, our people are taking out every camera in this city which they can find. This new resistance group is called, Hope. Spread the word. They wanted a fight, and now they'll have one. We're going to need more numbers to join this newer group."







© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918716-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story