*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918765-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918765 added August 28, 2017 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
continuing story {post:
Word count 231


Xander let out a long sigh while he ended the phone call. His mind filled with dread when he thought of what David might be thinking. Could it be possible that all the work of Hope was for nothing? They assumed they were making progress by destroying the cameras. But what if there was a spy in their very nest?

David's last words on that call still disturbed his thoughts. Perhaps someone wanted them to think Kylie was being held captive. Was that all simply staged because they had informants telling them that hackers were working?

At least David and his family were safe. The park bombings which were meant to make a point, weren't too far away from his house, but not very close, either.

Xander hurried back inside of his pickup truck and headed to the base.

A quick scan of his id card got him into the base. He drove up to the little green, dining building. He parked, and got out, almost bumping into one of Kylie's friends.

"Oh, hey there. You haven' seen Kylie today, have you?"

"Kylie? Yes, of course. In fact, Kylie is right inside eating with a few colleagues right now. If you hurry, you'll still catch them."

Xander waited until the girl pulled away before he got back into the truck and called David.

"Hello."

"David. I think we have a mole."








© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918765-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story