*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918804-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918804 added August 28, 2017 at 5:08pm
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
Word Count: 470

Keel carried Flora, blanket and all, and put her into the back of the car. A quick look around, out of habit, assured him that this was a completely unwatched area. Looking down at her still body, he decided to give her one more shot so that she would stay that way. He opened up the little medical case he kept in the trunk and pulled out another syringe, skillfully injecting little Miss Mystery.

Keel swiftly jumped into the driver's seat and proceeded to make it to where Xander waited. Xander would sort this out, and, most importantly, get the real Kylie while she's still alive to get. Keel, not a crier, found himself wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Just as Xander promised, the entrance was clear, and no one checked his jeep. Keel was pleased to see that Xander was waiting outside, along with David, to help him get Flora into the building. Keel wiped his eyes one more time, grateful that Xander and David were already behind the car so that they wouldn't see that he had been crying. He ran to the back of the car to greet them.

"I had a feeling it would go down like this." Xander gestured with his hand at the sleeping, tied up body.

"Xander, we need to go. We need to get Kylie out now, before it's too late." Keel spoke rapidly.

"Hang on, Keel." David interrupted. "We will, indeed, get Kylie, but let's go inside and secure a plan for it first, or we'll be getting her killed, rather than getting her rescued.

Keel's face showed defeat. He reached in, and started to carry Flora.

"It's going to be alright." Xander lightly patted Keel on the shoulder, forcing a smile.

The small group quickly made their way into the building, and set Flora down on a sofa. Keel filled them in hastily while they walked.

"So, right now, our priority is a rescue mission to retrieve the real Kylie." David's voice sounded confident. "I think the only people we can trust at this moment are ourselves. We're going to need a few more to help us in this operation. Ideas?"

Xander didn't hesitate. "Drug them. ... Zane, Riyla, and Sayer. Inject them with a dose of truth serum so we could be sure that they aren't one of Flora's siblings or some other spy. I'm 99% sure they are not, but we need peace of mind so that nothing can go wrong. As soon as we get a concrete group, we'll hit the ground running."

David stared at him momentarily, then paced a bit while he rubbed his temples. "Okay." He finally spoke. "Okay." He repeated again, finding his more commanding voice. "Call them. Get them here now."

Xander had his phone in his hand in a split second.








© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918804-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story