*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918864-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918864 added August 28, 2017 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
Story: Continuing story "Invalid Post"  
Word Count: 457


"What's up?" Thomas asked, while he and Kyle walked up the two deck steps. Thomas wasted no time in getting one of Troy's apples, and started eating.

Kyle spoke in a cheery voice. "All set to go home? Everything's taken care of here. I think I'll zap up those ice creams soda's first, though." A wave of his hands had four ice cream soda's on the table.

The two boys noticed that Kaylee and Troy only grunted something while they had their attention drawn to a page in a very large book. "Everything okay?" Thomas asked.

"Culling!!" Kaylee snapped. "That's what the Book of Arcone suggests to control human criminals. Culling!!" She repeated. Kaylee started pacing and picked up one of the ice cream soda's while doing so. "We're not doing that to our humans. That water funnel plan is starting to sound much, much better." Kaylee stopped pacing to drink some of the soda.

"Wait now, what about our plan to move humans to other planets. We could move the criminals out first." Troy brainstormed.

"Uh, my Prince, that sounds great for us, but I think we might make a few enemies with people on the planets where we'd be dumping them." Kyle raised a brow.

"Didn't Stanley find like thirty two possible planets where humans could move and be happy? Ah hell, this is too much thinking. Let's get back home now and call a meeting for all twelve of us. Maybe Stanley could come up with some place where those criminals could start their own world together."

"Stanley will love being assigned that job!" Troy laughed, and was rewarded with high fives from his two buddies.

Six of the twelve clan members were pure Arcones, meaning they were born Arcones, and have the appearance of sixteen year olds, even though they are all around the same age of 3000 years. Stanley used to be a vampire before he was turned to Arcone 2000 years ago. He has the appearance of a nineteen year old, and the wittiness of an attorney. He is also more serious than the rest, so he usually gets assigned the tasks of more serious matters.

"He will enjoy this task." Kaylee corrected. "He's been saying for years that we should feed the criminals to the rouge vamps. He'll be happy that we're finally going to make something like this happen."

"Let's go." Kaylee was the first to vanish. The other's followed. Within a split second, the group were back home to their massive and luxurious estate. They were greeted by pure's, Lady Lola, and Lady Lulu, Kyle and Thomas's sister's respectively. "Hi there girls." Kaylee gave a sincere smile. "Gathering in meeting room three in twenty minutes. Let everyone know."








© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918864-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story