*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918887-What-Do-You-Blog
by QPdoll
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2109246
Short Stories, poems, and other writings.
#918887 added September 20, 2017 at 7:18am
Restrictions: None
What Do You Blog
What do you blog?

I haven't been asked that question but I've wondered about what I'd say if I were asked. I typically blog responses to prompts. Still, I've blogged about personal goings on. Other times I've blogged about questions that I've had on my mind. I like to interact with those who read my blog. It's interesting the answers I get and the ideas they sometimes instill in me.

There are some fun holidays approaching and those would be great to blog about. There are different places here on WDC that give you prompts. (Check the "Blogging Events" section below.) Some of them send you daily prompts like "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise and "Blogging Circle of Friends . Both would love to have more bloggers participate! Another fabulous place, for being a little more about yourself, is "Welcome To My Reality Forum, although it's currently closed through November.

You could blog about specific causes that you belong to, are affiliated with, or support. You could blog about your animals, your kids, your job, your life. I think it's interesting to learn about the bloggers themselves. You then actually get to know the person a little bit.

When I first began my blog I wondered what in the world I'd have to say that anybody would care to read about. I'm still learning but I've discovered that there are millions of blogs out there. People blog about products, books, movies, fashion, and lifestyles. They blog to share their ideas, thoughts, and feelings. And, as mentioned above, there are blogs to build awareness and to support different charities.

People blog about lots of things. There are blogs about blogging, writing, dancing, bird watching, you name it, it's been blogged about. We also have political, personal, and gossip blogs.

Parenting is a big blogging item. You'll find lots of people who like to read about how others are doing it. Are they like me? Do they have the same values?

Say you're a teacher and you love to teach. There are a number of topics out there to blog about. Take, for example, math. It's one of the worst subjects for my daughter to have to do. I have a difficult time helping her with her math homework, but maybe your blog could help.

Comedy. Now there's something I think we don't get enough of in our life. I mean real comedy, not a sarcastic comedy. Doesn't it feel good to laugh? Are you good at making people smile? Write a blog.

There are others who make a living blogging. Wouldn't you love to be paid to blog? Imagine, getting the kids off to school and sitting down at the computer with a nice hot cup of coffee and blogging away. Of course, I don't know how much blogging you'd have to do to make a lucrative income.

How do you start blogging? Pick a topic and start typing, or writing. Eventually, you'll come up with an interesting blog.









Wishing a Happy New Year













© Copyright 2017 QPdoll (UN: eager2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QPdoll has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918887-What-Do-You-Blog