*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918960-UndyingMystery-Day-wc-386
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #2089049
Only work submitted for the Game of Thrones
#918960 added August 29, 2017 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
Undying.Mystery Day. w.c. 386
Mysterious Day. Elycia to Naveeed to Cheri.
[w.c. 386]


Blindfolded and handcuffed. This day just gets better and better.
“I need to figure out how to wish for the opposite of starting the day over and normal.”
“Bub! See what she wants.”
“You say somethin’,” the one named Bub was speaking to her.”
“The cologne on this blindfold is making my nose run and I have to pee.”
Bub removed the blindfold, “That better, your majesty?”
“Give me a hankerchief or blow my nose for me.”
When Bub was finished banging his head against the back of the seat he said to his partner, “I ain’t doin’ it.”
“I’m looking for a place to stop, dude! Give her what she needs.”
“Nice try, Bub. Undo the fisticuffs.”
“Lean forward.”
With hands free, and blindfold gone, Mona rolled down the window and vaulted out.
The one thought as she ran was “How do I wish for the opposite of starting the day over and normal?” She must have been asking the question to everyone she met because they looked at her like she had two heads.
She kept running. She needed to get back to the restaurant to get her wallet.
Mona had to focus. This is what she knew everything was opposite, time kept hopping all over the place, and she needed to get her wallet. Where was that restaurant? This was where it was supposed to be. Why were these people looking at her like she wasn’t speaking English? Oh, Lord, everything was coming out gibberish. And how did her wallet get in her hand?
This day just keeps getting better and better. She needed to go home and hide. As she turned to make the long trek home, she ran head on into her worst nightmare. “Hello, Bub, how did you find me?”
“Easy way or the hard way?”
“Does it make a difference?”
That’s how Mona ended up back in the black car headed to uptown, seated on Bub’s lap, firmly held in place.
Mona used the time to focus. This is what she knew: everything was a warped version of what she thought, time kept hopping all over the place, and her wallet was gone again. They were not going uptown. All these buildings were wrong. Why was her speaking going in and out of gibberish? “Bub, I need an aspirin.”


signature of calalilly
~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~
© Copyright 2017 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918960-UndyingMystery-Day-wc-386