*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919230
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#919230 added August 30, 2017 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
Gifts Of Live
Prompt: It's not a cliché you can't buy happiness. In reality, the gifts of life come from moments shared and beauty witnessed-laughter with loved ones, a glorious sunrise and a rainbow after a storm. What are your thoughts about this?

It is always nice to have extra money and be comfortable but too much money would make a person bored and having everything would get old. If I had a lot of money, I would give to the animals, friends and family who need it and Harvey's storm victims. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WITH MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER NEED!!!

Beauty and rainbows are priceless. Beauty of the land, nature's animals. these I appreciate more then anything. A glorious sunrise is precious. Laughter with friends and spending time with friends puts you in a good mood and these make life worth living. These mean everything. Happiness is being healthy, friends, pets, God and Jesus and having more then you need but not an over abundance of it. Do what makes you happy. Do what you like and love. Money can't keep you company. Rainbows are always a reason to smile and be happy with what you have.

Beautiful animated Snowglobe Unicorn Signature.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919230