*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919714
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#919714 added September 3, 2017 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
Someone Else's Birthday
Prompt: Fivesixer asked us to write about someone else's Birthday we have memories of.

My son's first Birthday, he got cake all over his face. That was fun to clean up but it was cute. When he was older, I bought him Batman stuff for his Birthday. I saw Batman at WalMart yesterday! No kidding! Pepsi supplies were low and maybe he was there to restock the Pepsi.

For my Mom one year, I baked her a confetti cake and bought her a Safari Barbie. Dad was all anxious for cake. He ate three pieces. Mom liked to sew clothes for Barbie and this Barbie she sewed a wedding dress for.

When I was a kid, I went to a friend's Birthday party who was hard of hearing but she was nice. Her parents weren't but I still had fun. I won a Barbie Coloring Book.

Another friend Debbie, I went to her party. I won a little doll. Debbie got mad because the one girl told a spooky story and she started crying. She was mad because she didn't get the doll she wanted for her Birthday and threw the stuffed dog she got across the room.

These are some of my Birthday memories of other people.

Beautiful animated Snowglobe Unicorn Signature.


© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919714