*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919783-Game-of-Thrones
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#919783 added September 4, 2017 at 1:11pm
Restrictions: None
Game of Thrones
So I just got done with the Game of Thrones. If you have a mind to, take a look at my entries for this year's game by going to my port and checking out the GoT writings. I placed in some rounds and won two head to head challenges. That is something new for me. This is the first year I placed. It's a big deal because the talent in the competition is superior. And if you want some things to make you giggle or shake your head, the things marked FinalCut are all impromptu writing exercises. If it takes more than 10 minutes for poems or 15 minutes for a story, something's wrong. If it looks like fun to you, go to Blog City and join our team for next year. Lots of fun and crazy writing that pushes your creativity to the max. "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise link should take you to Blog City where you can join a wonderful community of writers.

© Copyright 2017 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919783-Game-of-Thrones