*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919934-26----Healthy-Bloodlust
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2133210
Overpopulation Controlled by Cannibalism
#919934 added December 4, 2017 at 3:05pm
Restrictions: None
26 / Healthy Bloodlust
26
Healthy Bloodlust


On Saturday afternoon, Charlene attended the Combat Game in the Gymnasium of H.S. L-1378-55. This time the Home Team fought bare above the waist as publicized, against the fully clothed team from H.S. L-1791-22. The fighting was intense. There were a large number of fatalities on both sides. The visiting girl from Zabelton was delightedly thrilled by the deadly spectacle.

The Game had begun with the School Band's trumpet playing the ancient Fanfare of the Bullfight. In the stands the fans from both the Visiting and Home Teams, along with every warrior, and cheerleader on both Teams all cried out joyously.

"Welcome to Paradise!"

Then a male voice over the loudspeakers declared, "Let the Game begin!"

A powerful, joyous cheer had risen from the stands and from the warrior guys and girls on both teams, who rushed forward with their swords, spears and shields ready and lusty grins on their faces. The fighting began. Warrior girls began to die immediately, along with warrior guys. There were cries of "Welcome to Paradise!" No screams of terror were heard, and none of the warriors looked frightened. The sounds of bloodthirsty laughter rose from the mouths of the lustily grinning warriors.

Charlene thought, This is the first time since I've arrived, when I've actually seen people getting killed. Uncle Domnick prayed that nobody would be harmed in our presence. Until now that hasn't happened; but he also said that while we were inside the City Building, we might have to take the curse upon ourselves.

That's what I've been doing all week. Now I've chosen to be in a place where people are being harmed and killed in my presence. It's totally exhilarating to watch. She smiled. I love the sight of warrior guys and girls getting killed!

Alyce was again among the bare breasted cheerleaders who leapt high and whirled around while waving their pompoms and chanting.

"Jimmy Haskins--He's our man!
If he can't do it--Landis can!
Larry Landis--He's our man!
If he can't do it--Torelli can!
Louise Torelli--She's our gal
If she can't..."

As the fighting raged, Louise fought among the lustily grinning bare breasted warrior girls, killing the fully clothed warrior guys and girls from the opposing team; until they themselves became bare breasted dead girls; who showed no fear as they died.

In the stands, a bare breasted Karen sat alone.

Charlene also sat in the stands bare breasted, wearing a short yellow skirt, human bone necklace, bracelet, and earrings. She also wore the pair of shrunken heads she'd purchased and named Romeo and Juliet, dangling from her belt. She was totally fascinated by the deadly action going on in front of her; thoroughly enjoying the spectacle; cheering whenever H.S. L-1378-55 scored a kill or a goal.

She happily shouted, "Welcome to Paradise!", whenever a warrior guy or girl on either side was killed.

The smiling girl from Zabelton wasn't alone. She was seated beside Dave.

She began to sing. A song she'd heard a few girls harmonizing at the Glad He Ate Her over the last few days.

"We are the Warrior Girls!
We're brave and deadly pearls!
Angels of Death at play,
When in combat games we slay!

"We kill with sword and spear!
When we're killed we show no fear,
While we help supply the meat,
For everyone to cook and eat!"

Dave smiled. "It sounds like you've got a healthy, natural bloodlust Charlene."

"Oh I do!" She grinned with enthusiasm, "And I've stopped being a wussy pussy. I had no idea that being sadistic would feel so good! You City Building people are right. It is a virtue."

"I'm glad to hear you feel that way." He told her, "You know, that means you'd make a really good warrior girl yourself."

She continued smiling. "That's what Alyce and Louise told me the other day. Of course I'd have to transfer to this school and be properly trained first."

"Right. After that, I'd love to see you out there with the others; fearlessly risking death, as a very deadly, brave and beautiful, bare breasted 'Angel of Death'."

"'Deadly, brave and beautiful'?" Her eyes lit up as she grinned broadly. "Why thank you for that wonderful compliment Dave!"

She thought, Oh I'd love to have him f*** me! If he asks me I will, but I won't ask him.

Charlene looked out across the gym floor, where the fighting raged on. She watched a lustily grinning, bare breasted, deadly, brave and beautiful, Home Team Warrior Girl named Brenda. She'd been joyfully slashing, cutting, stabbing and killing warrior guys and girls on the opposing team.

Now Brenda was the one getting her opponent's, with sword blade plunged deep inside her naked chest. She made a sexy squeal, squirmed and collapsed to the floor. She lay there dead, sprawled forward on her firm naked breasts, which were pushed into a patch of her own blood. She lay among a steadily increasing number of dead warrior guys and girls from both teams; whose bodies were spread out all across the Gym floor.

If I had agreed to take part in this Game, Charlene thought, I'd be just like Brenda right now. Tasty, tender meat to eat.

Now the girl from Zabelton told Dave, "Taking part in a combat game, would be the most thrilling experience I'd ever have! It would also probably be my final experience." Then she smiled. "But getting killed fighting in a combat game would be the most thrilling part of that most thrilling experience." She thought it over. "That's part of being a warrior girl, and I'd be ready for it."

She said, "Oh I wish I had agreed to take part in this Game Dave! Of course if I did, I'd now be a dead virgin with blood on my naked boobs." She pointed, "Like Brenda and all the others out there. But I still wish I'd be taking part anyway."

He repeated, "Virgin?"

She spoke to him with a casual tone. "I've decided that I don't want to die a virgin, so if you'd like to be the guy, who makes sure that I don't, I'd love it if you'd f*** me."

Dave glanced at her for a moment. Then he looked over at Karen.

Then he looked back girl from Zabelton, who'd returned to lustily grinning at the deadly spectacle in front of her.

"Thank you Charlene." He told her, "I'd love f***ing you too. But with everything that's going on with me and Karen and Louise, I've got more than enough to deal with. I don't want to add to it."

"Yeah." She nodded, again focused on the game. "I understand."

"But there are plenty of guys on the Team for you to choose from."

"Yeah I know, but I've also decided that I don't want to be a Team Girlfriend. So it looks like I am gonna be virgin meat. 'The tastiest and tenderest, for all the Team to eat'."

"That'd be good too. I'd love to eat your well cooked body. So would everyone on the Team, including Karen and Louise, and that wouldn't add to any problems."

"That's good to know. You can still f*** me anytime before I'm killed Dave."

They then sat quietly watching the deadly recreation out on the Gymnasium floor, where the dead now outnumbered the living.

After a few minutes she told Dave, "It's too bad we don't have combat games outside the City Building. I'd love it if we did; but out there it'd be illegal."

He told her, "Once enough people start leaving the City Building, and begin settling out there around Zabelton, and other parts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and a lot of other places, I'm sure that's all gonna change."

"I hope so; and I hope that won't take too long. Then when it does, that's when I'd like to begin taking part in it myself; at least every now and then." She grinned, "And by then I'm sure I won't be dying a virgin."

Charlene noticed that Dave's attention was divided between her, the game, Karen who was seated far from them, and Louise who continued to fight.

She asked him, "Have you made up your mind yet? Who's it gonna be, Karen or Louise?"

"I've made up my mind." He told her, "I don't want to say who it is yet. Wait 'til after the Game. That's when the two of them and everybody else, will find out at the same time."

Now the Game had ended. The home Team had lost.

The crowd in the stands began to disperse. Many students came down from the stands and moved out onto the playing floor, mingling with members of the warrior teams, with the bodies of killed warrior guys and gals lying around them. Dave and Charlene joined in the mingling. They stood beside the body of Brenda.

Dave said, "I want to talk to Karen."

He stepped away from Charlene and went over to Karen who was standing nearby. He began quietly speaking to his "betrothed", and glanced back at Charlene. Karen also looked over at her, with a very annoyed look on her face.

Now Louise and Sarah came through the crowd and over to Charlene, carrying their blood smeared swords and shields. They both had bloody cuts and blood smeared on themselves; and lusty grins on their faces.

"Hi Charlene." Sarah smiled. "So how'd you like the Game?"

She grinned. "Oh it was wonderful!" She shouted, "It was the most exciting thing I've ever seen! I loved every minute of it! I wish I had agreed to take part! If I'd been killed, it would have been the most thrilling part of the most thrilling thing there is!"

Dave, who was standing nearby, beside Karen, called out, "Charlene there's just got herself a very healthy bloodlust!"

Louise grinned. "That's good to hear. Good for you girl."

Charlene laughed. "Oh I'm a total sadist!" She pointed at Sarah's sword. "Could I hold that?"

Sarah handed her sword to Charlene, who balanced the handle in her open right hand. With the fingers of her left hand she pointed the blade at her breasts, moving it from side to side.

She said, "I can't imagine how it'd feel, to get this stuck inside of me."

Louise told her, "If it gets stuck in you where you're pointing it, you'd hardly feel a thing. Pain'd vanish in a moment. You'd be very comfortable."

"That's good to know."

Now Karen stepped up to her, with a very annoyed expression on her face, and gripped the sword's handle. Charlene let go of the weapon.

Karen growled, "This is how it feels."

She stabbed the blade straight through Charlene's left breast, up against her ribs. She didn't thrust it deeper, but held the blade firmly in place, aimed straight at the girl's heart.

Charlene cried out, "Ah!" and stood there totally startled.

Karen asked her, "Is this thrilling enough for you?"

Charlene's voice trembled. "Totally."

Louise reached out and gripped Karen's arm just above the elbow.

"Game's over Karen." She said, "Adding to the body count now is cheating."

"Me cheating? This slut here just told Dave, that she'd love to have him f*** her."

"Oh." Louise released Karen's arm. "Okay. Welcome to Paradise Charlene. Time for you to get totally, comfortably dead."

Charlene braced herself.

Now Sarah gripped Karen's arm. "No. If you kill her, her uncle might cancel our visit outside the City Building.

"Right."

Karen groaned and pulled the blade out of Charlene, who now stood there with blood dripping from the cut in her left breast. Her lusty grin had vanished

"This just isn't right." Karen told Charlene, "I should be making you the way she is right now!"

Karen pointed to a nearby dead warrior girl, who lay stretched out on the floor with blood on her naked left breast.

"A totally, comfortably dead virgin!"

"It'll never happen again!" Charlene spoke in a shaky, whimpery voice. "I'm sorry Karen! I apologize to you; and I apologize to you Louise! And I also apologize to Dave! I'll never try anything with him again!"

Karen and Louise both chuckled.

"That's okay Charlene." Louise said, "We're just playing with you. Having fun."

"Playing? She just stabbed me in my boob! Fun?"

"That's always fun." Karen said, "I cut you good in your naked boob, and now it's bleeding good. Guys always enjoy watching that. It means that you're now initiated as a warrior team girl."

"Initiated? This was an initiation?" She relaxed, "Oh I see. You really were just playing with me. Then you weren't really gonna kill me?"

"Oh I was. Guys enjoy watching that even more. But like Sarah said, I don't want any of us to have trouble with your uncle, or anyone outside the City Building."

"Right."

Now Louise spoke. "Of course, if you do try that with Dave again, it's me who'll be stabbing my sword all the way through your boob, and straight into your heart, without stopping. That'll be even more fun for all the guys to enjoy watching. Even Dave."

"Right." Charlene said, "No problem. From now on, I will only offer my affections, to whoever my future betrothed will be."

Now a guy standing nearby called out, "Time to hang the cheerleader!"

Along the line of cheerleaders, Mrs. Ramierez walked, carrying the box, from which each girl drew a cord with an empty noose. This time, the girl who drew the cord with the hanged cheerleader doll was Alyce Vanderland.

She heard Karen say, "One less passenger for Zabelton."

Alyce looked at her and said, "'It's all part of being a cheerleader!'"

Then Miss Vanderland angrily threw the doll down against the floor. Without waiting for the Team to escort her, she stamped out across the gym floor, heading toward the Home Team goal post, kicking a few dead warriors on her way.

She reached the goal post, where the brand new rope with a noose was dangling. She turned around to face the crowd, grabbed the noose with both hands, put it over her head and around her neck.

The Students who'd been mingling with the Warriors had moved back to the stands. Charlene, who'd returned to the stands, without Dave, had been watching all this. The moment she recognized the cheerleader standing inside the goalpost, her bloodlust vanished; along with her lusty grin.

She spoke with distress and no bloodlust. "It's Alyce?"

From inside the goalpost, Alyce called out, "Hey Haskins! Get your ass over here, and put an end to me now! And this time make sure you do it right!"

The crowd of both teams and school officials were already gathering around the goal post. Jimmy came up beside her.

She told him, "I want to stay dead forever! I don't want to come back like Karen or Louise. I want to be partying in Paradise, like dead cheerleaders are supposed to do, and I want my classmates eating sausages made of me, at Monday's lunch."

He told her, "Well I'll do what I can, but once you're dead, who knows what'll happen?"

He moved behind her, and snapped the handcuffs around her wrists. Then he moved in front of her.

"Welcome to Paradise." He said.

She told him, "I'll be waiting for you there."

Then Jimmy Haskins put one arm around Alyce Vanderland, and kissed her on the lips, while firmly gripping one of her bare breasts with his free hand.

After that, he moved to the side, gripped the rope, and began pulling her up off the floor, raising her high for everyone to see her die gagging, squirming and thrashing around.

In less than two minutes, the chosen cheerleader Alyce Vanderland was dead.

Everyone began to disperse from the gym. The spectators headed out through the main entrances, while the team members headed for the locker rooms.

Jimmy stopped to talk with Mr. Avery for a moment. Then he came over to the sideline, where Sarah and Larry stood with Dave, Karen and Louise. Charlene stood nearby.

Jimmy said, "I just spoke to Avery. We've got his permission to take Alyce to the Glad He Ate Her, and barbecue her for the party. We'll be eating her fresh cooked meat, right off her bones."

Larry said, "Great idea."

Everyone else in the group expressed approval, except Charlene, who looked uneasily at the dangling, dead Alyce.

She said, "Wait. You're gonna be eating Alyce? When you know who she is? It's one thing eating sausages or patties. You don't really know who it comes from. Now we'll be eating someone we actually know?"

Jimmy asked her, "How'd you like to share the meal with me?"

"Share the meal? Is this some kind of a date?"

"You could call it that."

Charlene looked over at Alyce, hanging dead inside the goal post.

She said, "You City Building guys really don't waste time, do you?"

"Right. So would you like to share the meal with me?"

"Okay. I just want you to understand something. I'm not going to be a team girlfriend."

He said, "That's okay Charlene. I'm just asking you to share a meal. Nothing else."

Now Sarah told her, "Jimmy's an okay guy Charlene. He's a gentleman, who won't force you to anything you don't want."

"Good." The niece of Pastor Luzak said, "I'll be happy to share a meal of Alyce's barbecued flesh with you Jimmy."
© Copyright 2017 Yesmrbill (UN: yesmrbill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yesmrbill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919934-26----Healthy-Bloodlust