*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920756-Good-Intentions-Got-Nowhere
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#920756 added September 22, 2017 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Good Intentions, Got Nowhere
Yesterday I set off to work with intentions of working on a couple of writing items, but that got blasted straight to hell. It was just too damn busy at work to do anything. Not only busy, but one of those days where you wonder if these people are in reality zombies out meandering about. It was also very warm and excessively humid, making it all uncomfortable, on top of being busy and dealing with mindless zombies.

Today would have been a good day to try getting some work done on the said items, but again, my plans were foiled. Of course, I knew I had other things to do, so it was no surprise. I had lost my wipers on the car driving home a few nights past and needed to get them fixed. I had the parts, but no time until today, my only day off before the weekend; one forecasting lots of rain and thunderstorms. So, the wipers are now fixed and I'm ready to go, rain or shine.

I also know I won't get any much, if any time to work on these items over the weekend. Weekends are always busy, and tomorrow is the last day of the "big" sale, unless they extend it again, like they have for the last seven weeks. Also, tomorrow is our last day of double coverage, so I have a long day, going in at 10:30 and likely not getting home until 11:00 or later.

I am hoping to at least get an entry in here tomorrow and Sunday, if not, I will return on Monday and resume the Battle of the Mojo.

© Copyright 2017 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920756-Good-Intentions-Got-Nowhere