*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920926
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#920926 added September 26, 2017 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Harvest Moon, Screams
BCOF Prompt: Write about a Harvest using these words: Moon, Gravestone, Slippers, Pipe, Glass Of Wine.

The Harvest. The Moon was big and bright and the beautiful young blonde left her big spooky, mansion and walked to the woods. She entered the cemetery and stood at the gravestone that said: Damien Kenspell.

"Damien, I am here. Where are you darling?"

A handsome man appeared with jet black hair and piercing eyes surrounded by mist. They embraced and kissed.

The young woman handed him his pipe and slippers and a glass of wine. She had bought an extra glass and a bottle of wine. She would be able to see him every night until after Halloween and he would return to the other side but seeing him a month each year was better then never.

Blog City Prompt: Joy asked what do you do when you want to scream.

I am retired from mental health as the facility closed down. One girl hanged herself but lived. I am glad she did. We had to call 911. I wanted to scream. I walked away and hid in the kitchen and cried. Other times these people were banging on the wall and yelling. I sometimes went outside to scream in the dark. I worked midnights. I had to call the police and EMTS. The EMTS were rude and I had to smile and be polite. I prayed for guidance. I got through it.

** Image ID #1580408 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920926