*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920953-Autumn-Mornings-New-Beginnings
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#920953 added September 26, 2017 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
Autumn, Mornings, New Beginnings
Prompt: Autumn mornings, sunshine, crisp air, birds and calmness, years end and day's beginnings. Write anything you want about this.

A fresh autumn morning, crisp air, the smell of pumpkins, the air is crisp and the sun is shining. Birds are singing and it is a beautiful day. Halloween is almost here and then Thanksgiving. Kids all dressed up for Halloween and you pass out candy. There is a chill in the air.

Eating a bountiful dinner at Thanksgiving and giving thanks and prayers to God. Christmas is next. Giving out gifts, sending cards, baking goodies and snow and Santa. This is the end of the year and you dream and make plans for next year. Each day is a new beginning and the first day of the year, you hope for the best. Seasons change and so does life. Weather out the storms and love life and all it has to offer. Start with autumn and make plans and live your dreams to the fullest.

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920953-Autumn-Mornings-New-Beginnings