*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921380-Myths-Airplanes
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#921380 added October 3, 2017 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Myths, Airplanes
BCOF Prompt: Lynn asked us about myths which we know are stories that involve the supernatural. She asked us our thoughts on this and if we had a favorite myth.

Mermaids, vampires, werewolves, unicorns, ghosts and other strange supernatural things are myths. Ghosts aren't myths. They exist. I have had experiences with them. It is fun to believe in unicorns and watch vampires and werewolf movies. Witches. I do believe in Nessie, the Lochness Monster. This is my favorite myth. I have met some. They may have had supernatural powers. I don't know. I read a cute story about a mermaid who gave an old man a magic comb for helping her get back to her merman husband and children when she got washed out to sea, away from their cove. She gave the old man a comb that did good things. WE sure need one of those. There are myths about Gods and Goddesses and I find them entertaining. I think myths and fantasies keep us entertained in a world where there is too many hurricanes and violence. Works for me anyway.

Blog City Prompt: Joy asked us about flying and our thoughts.

I hate flying! When we land, I feel like the airplane landed somewhere besides the place where it is supposed to and I think it will never stop! I always get scared and my husband holds my hand when we take off and land. Once I held a little beanie baby pig I had bought and the airline stewardess asked if he was my good luck charm. I think the plane's engines have shut off. The other passengers laugh when the plane lands and I say: "Oh no! We missed the runway!" They try to tell me it is okay.

I hate going through security. An old bag yelled at me to take off my sweater and my arm almost went through the machine! I told that woman to give me a minute and stop being a grouch. I have too much change in my purse and I have to take everything out of my purse. I have to take my shoes off. Next, they will ask us to undress!

I hate to fly. I would like to hire someone to drive me in their RV and take me across the United States and into Canada!

Beautiful Audrey Hepburn Sig for me from Agnes Ramona.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921380-Myths-Airplanes